Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I think I count on people to inspire me, or to rouse me into activity.
This post is stirred by Crystal's blog, though it cannot be said that we deal with the same subject matter.

We, comprising of Jeremy, Dicky, Crystal and myself, had a slightly less unhealthy lunch at SUBWAY eat flesh. I don't use the label 'healthy' because it is off the mark. People are misled by the associations of sandwiches being health food because of the green lettuce and capsicum, and the bright red tomatoes. It's just decoration.

Decoration misles. We get drawn away from the real content as a result of this. I myself think that the link between SUBWAY and make-up is rather faint, but I will lend this opportunity to talk about make-up. Make-up is also decoration, but it is meant to eccentuate and not cover up, ain't it. So I think it is horrible if people (not only females use make-up) become reliant on make-up and are afraid to venture outdoors without it.

The four of us talked about so many broad topics. We first began with religion, and strayed to race, and then the difference between guys and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (I resolve to watch the sitcom.) We talked about sex, which strangely was brought on by Crystal's 'innocent' remark on wanting to check out Geylang's red light district.

I recommend that you be extremely bold or prepare a disguise before you head on down, in case a local newspaper that is widely read decides to do a feature on prostitution and snaps a picture with an 80% identifiable you on the spread.

Jeremy is super impressive in keeping things that should not be revealed, not strictly secrets. But please do not hound him with your problems, because he could be overwhelmed. He made me laugh severely with his jab at Crystal about bestiality. I remember I made a jibe at Dicky about him being a girl also. It's a small bit of payback.

It was not a bad way to spend some hours and in such company.

*

I think I am beginning to lean towards moderation, like what Jane Austen seems to advocate and also that fellow in 'Enemy of the People'. I think he is called Aslaksen.
This applies to my views on ethics and also with respect to the divide of the Church between charismatic and not-as-charismatic. Taking a pronounced stand exposes you to more hits.

Also, I'd better not broadcast my views about any violently debatable issue in case I pursue politics in future, which seems viable because my sister says I'm a scheming asshole with a penchant for power plays and all that. Because if I am like a Presidential candidate who at firsts express support for something as big as the war in Iraq and then change my mind when the war turns bad later, I wouldn't be a very credible would I?
But then again, voters, uneducated voters have goldfish memory.

I might be growing timid. I now prefer to suppress divisiveness until it is too late.
Timidity is an appendage of age?

I go against the above when now I wonder-what is our concept of (a) God?
It seems like we want a God who doesn't limit our activities and safeguards us, while granting us wishes. This God we want will have to understand and adopt our perspective and fuel our lifestyle and beliefs which are unique, erractic and very human (undivine).
So I conclude we want a fairy godmother and not a God.

*

I gave my new observation to Megan over the weekend, and it probably is harsh and unkind.
I think that people are all rotten; it's just how much we can bear the stench.

But I think it is fundamentally accurate, because few people can tolerate each of our individual eccentricites like putting back the toilet seat, capping the toothpaste, flatulence, the way we speak and gesticulate etcetera unless they love us. Or they have the allele for resistance to these sort of things.

I strangely have nothing to offer to people who are sports-orientated.
Maybe the Olympic games and regular training has saturated my interest and inhibits my expression.

I now want strong shoulders.



So I would be able to do this.



I love the tranquility at night. It's a shame that we are diurnal.



This is a new article that is called the Lamborghini Reventón. It's the most powerful Lamborghini car to date and costs 1 million euros. Only 20 cars will be released for sale, they say. The internal components are directly taken from the Murcielago LP640, but the exterior is inspired by the F-22 Raptor.

We mortals will not be able to take possession of it, so our only next available course of action would be to gawk.
I believe this is the same with some females also.

No comments: