Thursday, November 15, 2007

My plans to run under the sun. Foiled again by the foul, putrid weather.
Want to be fully chiselled by OGL camp for emotional interest (E.I.); that means more pounding pavement. Have developed a dread for the treadmill in the gym. Don't know why. Haven't ran on it for a month now. Must get over it.

Some of the new found difficulties are probably birthed from a long absence from the gym and also the injury inside my shoulder, or is it back? Don't know. It still isn't operationally ready. It still is hard for my right hand to reach for my left shoulder.

Thank God for Derek's company at Tampines gym yesterday. I read his blog just now. Buddy, you're not a burden. You made me complete my routine nicely. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to lift so heavy. And yesterday was valuable. The timely arrival of a great friend steered me into my routine. Which I was scared of. Training with a buddy is best.



He reminds you of what you have to do, and he spurs you into not running away from it.
I really needed Derek's companionship and his help at the gym. And also, a bunch of netball girls from your secondary school present also helps to ready you for the macho posturing.

It was a fruitful day, and also had a sweet talk with Derek about chinese mothers and girls and from this point on . all else is confidential. admitted to him who was my emotional interest today.


*

Every guy needs a girl to think about sometimes. A face to smile at just before sleep pulls us in; a hand to think about holding, and lips to dream about not just at night, but every waking minute.



I've found such a girl now.
Thank you Jesus.

No comments: